Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

This past week has been a great start to this summer and lots of things have happened! On Wednesday, Tyler finished his last final, so we went to Malawi's Pizza to celebrate, which was delicious and every day all I want to do is go back there. A cool thing about Malawi's Pizza is that every meal purchased there, a meal is donated to the country Malawi.
We also went to the dollar theater to see Mission Impossible 4, which I actually thought was pretty good! On Thursday, my dad got his Ph.D., so now I get to come him Dr. Daddy!! Congrats Daddy, we love you!!! We also got to coach our soccer kids on Thursday and Saturday. We have such an awesome team, they all show up on time and are such fun to be around. Here is a picture of one of our players while waiting on the sideline.
On Friday, we went to go to the Disney Nature Chimpanzee Movie! I love the disney nature movies and this was a great one!! Also, today is Earth Day and my sister and brother-in-law are coming over for dinner. So for the first time, I made fruit pizza. I'm excited to see what it tastes like. And all day today, discovery channel is playing Frozen Planet all day! O how I love nature and nature shows!!
I hope you all have a fabulous earth day!

No comments:

Post a Comment