Monday, April 16, 2012

Done & Certified!

HOORAY!

I took my last final tonight and am officially finished with my last Winter Semester ever at BYU! On top of that, I earned my Advanced First Aid and Basic Life Support Certification!!

For my internship next Winter, we have to be CPR Certified and I was so nervous to learn first aid and CPR all in one 2- or 3-hour night class so I decided to take a semester-long class! It was so worth it, I know what to do (and hopefully will remember) what to do all the way from heart attacks, broken bones, bites, natural disasters, to delivering a baby and I actually feel confident in my skills-especially when it comes to delivering a baby!

Since I am all done, I decided to congratulate myself by buying some delicious cheesecake. Tyler and I can't celebrate together yet because he still has two finals left and is still pretty stressed, so i just enjoyed my cheesecake while enjoying the beautiful Utah scenery:


Now I have ONE WHOLE WEEK of freedom until my spring physiology class starts. So no more instumental music for the next week, I can actually enjoy songs that have lyrics, watch movies, and surf the internet!

This will be a wonderful week, my pandora station has already proved it by playing my first song of the week with lyrics, which happened to be "The Dog Days are Over" by Florence & the Machine!

Have a great week and more pics to come from our soccer team!

-Rachel Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment