Friday, April 13, 2012

I'll try this again!

I'm pretty sure no one reads this, but for the sake of memories for Ty and I, I want to try and keep this updated this summer, because for us, we have quite the adventure ahead of us!

First off, what a semester, lots of things happened that neither of us expected-both have new jobs, more weight, more accomplishments, and more love and we are so excited for what the summer will hold.
This picture summarizes the hard work we have done this semester:

At the Marriott School Closing social, I was a recipient of the Bateman Award but without a doubt it belongs to both of us and helps motivate us to keep on goin'!

We only have finals week left from Winter Semester and I should be done Monday and hopefully Tyler will be done Wednesday-then the weekend break and spring classes start, haha! Spring semester will be bittersweet because Tyler leaves for Michigan on May 10 and I'll be left carless and alone until June 23, then I get to go join him in Michigan.

I have stated a list of reasons why I'm excited for Michigan:
*Get to be w/ Tyler in a totally new place
*Get to be only 1 hr 1/2 from chicago-so hopefully that means shopping, broadway plays, cub game(s), blue man group, food, etc.
*Get to go to a beach and be in the midwest at the same time
*Only 3 hrs away from my best friend AMANDA (who gets back in 32 days-trying not to count)
*I'm sure there will be lots more!

My goal is to take lots of pictures and document this summer through pictures. For now, I probably won't blog until Finals are done and hopefully I'll have pictures of our super cute soccer team!

-Rachel Morrison

1 comment:

  1. The bateman award? WOWZERS! Congrats! If you post I'll stalk! :)

    ReplyDelete