Saturday, August 13, 2011

One Week....


Steve & Heidi got married yesterday!!!  Steve and Tyler have been best friends for 3 years and so I have been able to get to know Steve for a year and watch Steve and Heidi's relationship progress to yesterday...their wedding!  I don't think I ever stopped smiling yesterday, I was so happy for the two of them and they were definitely on cloud nine!  It got me even more ready and excited for next week......

In One Week...I will be getting married! I can't believe it, I cannot find any word that can truly express the way I feel, because I am feeling so many emotions!!  Watching Steve and Heidi made me want to get married so much more, all the stress and lack of summer because of the preparations are worth it (and it hasn't even happened it!)  After watching the lovebirds yesterday, I am so ready for Saturday, August 20 to come!

And so, all day today and the rest of week I will disappear again and do wedding planning madness.  I can't wait to see all those who are coming to our wedding and to celebrate with Tyler and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment