Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blog

Lately, I've been thinking about starting a blog, just thought it would be fun to write up the silly things that happen to us, actually use the pictures we take, and be able to look back and remember all the wonderful things we have in our life!  Well, I finally did it and we'll see how long this lasts!   Today, Tyler and I were having a rough day with the wedding stress really building (among other things)...so as I was feeling down and looking for a distraction, I hopped on facebook and saw one of my friends had updated her blog, excited I was going to have a good distraction, I read it.  Boy, did it make all the difference in my day.  She didn't say anything magnificant or life changing, she just wrote with gratitude and talked about how in love (but not the mushy stuff) she was with her husband and life.  So I finally decided to do our blog and document all the blessings we have in our life and to not let myself get so down!  However, I'm realizing it's not so easy to write a blog and am afraid it will be boring (although I doubt people will read it), but here goes!
p.s.  i figure every starting blog, has to have its awkward first post....the good blogs will soon be coming!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! And even your first blog post wasn't boring :)

    ReplyDelete