Thursday, August 4, 2011

New but Good Changes

This is where Tyler and I will be spending most of our time for the rest of our time here at BYU!

Yup!!! TYLER GOT INTO THE MARRIOTT BUSINESS SCHOOL!

Tyler has been working his butt off this past year to apply to the business school and we are soooo excited! Most of my classes are in the Tanner Building (therapeutic rec), so hopefully we will be able to see each other more often and it's close to where we will be living...overall, it's wonderful!

Tonight, is also the last night I will be sleeping in single student housing, HOORAY!! Single student housing has been quite the experience and I have definitely learned a lot, but I am sooo ready to live with my best friend and have it be just the two of us! Life is stressful....but o so good!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you have a blog! It's so fun to keep up with people that I don't see very often anymore. Good luck with the next few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete