Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Holy Smokes...Time Flies!

Wow, I remember counting down the days until August 20. Sometimes it seemed like that day would never come, but now it has come and gone and time just keeps flying by. There have been many changes in a short amount of time.  Here is the breakdown...

WE GOT MARRIED!!!

We partied with all our wonderful family and friends (we are so glad and thankful for all those who came to celebrate with us and those who sent their well-wishes. It really made the day a lot more special!)

WE WENT ON A HONEYMOON!
Our honeymoon was actually MORE stressful than our wedding, but just as good!  Exhibit A.....we forgot out cameras, so we only have some pictures on our phones (so no picture to post). The honeymoon was amazing and relaxing and I will never forget the wonderful alone time tyler and I had.  I don't think we'll ever get something like that again!   Although we had some minor stresses such as .....forgetting to pack my hiking/running shoes to hike (we picked lake tahoe for our honeymoon because we wanted to do some hiking...oops) or almost missing our flight! (we were 1hour and 20ish min away from the airport, and decided to not check what time our flight departed, until the day of at 8:15am! Well, we found out it left at 10am, so we frantically packed and rushed to the airport. We made it to the gate right as they were boarding!)
Overall, i am so glad we took a honeymoon and i am so in love with my husband :)

I TURNED 21!
Again, no picture because we flew back from our honeymoon on my birthday and still didn't have a camera. But Tyler took me to the zoo!!! then we went to texas roadhouse...yuuum!! and had some delicious ice cream cake from coldstone and rested the rest of the night!

WE STARTED SCHOOL!
I am going into my fourth year at BYU (studying therapeutic recreation), since it took me forever to decide on what I wanted to do, I still have 3 semesters left (including this one, so i guess 2 now)!
Tyler is going into his third year at BYU and just started the business school.  I love that we both have classes in the Tanner Building (if you ever want to find us, we'll probably be at there).  School is stressful already but it is so much better being married and coming home to our apartment and having it be just the two of us! For example, this is what I came home to last night....

Change is often hard but these changes have been the best!  I am so in love with the opportunity to be at BYU, to be able to take classes, have an apartment with just Tyler, grow older, and best of all, I am able to experience all these changes with tyler.
With all these changes I know that tyler and I will always be constant and that he will always be next to me, no matter what. Knowing that makes life less scary and way more fun and secure.  I love life and wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment